BreastScreen Tasmania – Example items and intended purpose.
Items to improve attendance to screening appointments
- Appointment Cards
- Reminder Fridge Magnets 🧲
- Shower Hanger’s, How to Breast Check 🚿
- Flyers, On multiple breast cancer related topics
- Booklets, On multiple more complex breast cancer related topics
Branding & Giveaways
- Notepads 🗒️
- Fridge Magnets
Printed Marketing Assets for Organisations
Printed Marketing Assets include any printed items for communicating your message to customers.
There are of course many results you want including, but not limited to:
- Increased Sales – Specific promotion of products and services. Printed Materials may reach the right person at the right time.
- Brand Recognition – A potential customer comes to recognise your logo and surrounding branding and remembers you for next time that may require your products or services.
- Improved Traffic – This can be either in person or digitally on a companies website. Increased traffic can lead to higher turnover.
- Education – What is your product or service, how to use it and why and when they should.
Printed Marketing Assets and BreastScreen Tasmania
BreastScreen Tasmania have produced multiple printed assets with us over the years, each with their own purpose. BreastScreen Tasmania have chosen printed marketing assets that suit their situation. In selecting their print they have take into account such variables as:
- The goals of the business – e.g. Education and Prevention, as well as Early Intervention.
- How the business is operated – e.g. Out of a physical space (office) as well as the breast check bus.
- Other promotional activities – e.g. Awareness stalls in shopping centres, at events.
- The type of people that attend their service – e.g. Generally women over 40 years old, Tasmanians.
- Pain points that they may experience during day to day operations – e.g. Missed appointments, Poor knowledge of clientele on certain topics.
How can Woolston Printing help you with your printed marketing materials?
We hope that by using our case study of BreastScreen Tasmania we have been able to illustrate how this organisation has used printed materials which suit their operation, customer and goals. If you would like some advice or ideas about printed materials for your business, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact page, phone or email. We look forward to speaking with you.