Hi I’m Cassie and I work with schools around Australia who are organising their custom student diaries for the following year.
Many of the people who contact me are teachers and administrative staff who might be worried about the process of organising, and especially designing/customising their school diaries. It’s completely understandable as it’s not something you do every day.
Our work with many schools over the years has given us an understanding of how busy school life can be. I want to let you know that myself, and our other team members Lester, Chris, Rachel and Courtney work hard to make the process – From ordering your student planners to receiving them, really straightforward.
STEP 1 – ORDERING YOUR CUSTOM STUDENT DIARIES
- You contact us for a quote and we send you a quote via email. We then follow up with a phone call to answer any questions. If you prefer a face-to-face visit, we are happy to arrange a time to meet at your convenience.
- Once you accept your quote, we move into the organisational process – you will have a dedicated account manager that will help you from order placement right through to delivery.
STEP 2 – THE ORGANISATIONAL PROCESS
- We will contact you about when you would like the diaries delivered. This helps us to determine the milestone dates for the artwork process.
- When the milestone dates are confirmed we will send Outlook calendar reminders for you to save these dates.
STEP 3 – ARTWORK PROCESS
- The diary’s level of customisation will determine which artwork process to take – we will support you through this.
- Graphics can be done in house by our own diary art team or by yours should you wish. (see note below)
- Proofing is cross checked by a dedicated in-house proofer before a revised PDF proof is issued – this happens for every change. We do not charge extra for each change or update you make to the proof.
- When the final diary proof is complete, we will send an email for you to approve and confirm it is right to send to production.
FURTHER DETAILS REGARDING ARTWORK
I understand some schools have the capabilities to design and create their own diary artwork so the following information under this heading may be irrelevant to you – please skip to ‘Production – Dispatch Process’. However, if you prefer to use our in-house artwork team, please read on…
- Artwork can be submitted in any format such as word document, PDF, excel or hard copy. Files can be sent via email, post or using an online transfer system (our team will advise you on this)
- We understand everyone prefers different ways of sending changes and we accept just about every method.
- During this process we are open to communicate via emails, phone calls or skype calls to ensure we effectively create your school planners.
STEP 5 – PRODUCTION – DISPATCH PROCESS
- Our planners are produced in-house in our own Australian print facility. The production process can take between 4-6 weeks depending on the size and complexity of the diary. Our production team have high standards of consistency and effectiveness, so you can be sure that you end product will be of the highest quality.
- Once diaries are produced, packed, and booked in for collection we will notify you with tracking details.
STEP 6 – DELIVERY
- Regarding any special requests or requirements you have for delivery, our team is right by your side to ensure this is communicated and followed through with the courier.
So, there you have it, the process from ordering your custom student diaries right through to delivery. I hope this has been helpful and if you have any further questions please reach out to me, email@example.com or 1800 818 118
Check out our custom and standard planners here on our dedicated web page.