Teacher Planners & Diaries
Unlimited Design Options
Welcome to our staff planner page. Over the past 17 years we’ve worked with many schools, on both custom teacher planners and student planners, to create a perfect product for each school’s individual needs.
We work with schools across the spectrum, from the public, denominational and private sectors. So whether you have artwork ready to go or require us to create a design with you, we are ready to help. If you are starting from scratch and require some guidance as to the general inclusions in a staff diary we can help you with that too.
Send us a message to arrange a phone call or a visit to your school to talk to about the process.
Personalise Your Teacher’s Planners!
Teacher Planner Cover Styles
The design of the cover of your teacher's planner can either be provided by your school or you can request that our in-house designers create a design for you. Many schools create their student planners with us and the cover of their staff planners reflects that of their student planners.
Staff planners do tend to be a little bigger than student planners, with the average staff planner being printed in A4 size, where as the average student planner is traditionally produced at a smaller size. Visit the student planners page to see more about them.
What is inside a Teacher Planner
Choose your Content
Teacher's planners can contain as much or as little content as you choose.
At a minimum a staff planner will include elements such as:
- The teachers/owners details.
- Timetable pages for each term.
- A week to a page or week to 2 page calendar.
- Term Dates.
And usually includes
- Information pages on school rules and policies as they pertain to students and teachers.
- A map of the school.
- Contact details of all staff members.
- Yearly school events calendar.
- Assessment pages.
- Roll Call pages.
Why Choose Woolston Printing?
- You would appreciate the services of a dedicated account manager to help you through the organisational process step by step.
- Because school life is busy you want the option of more time to get organised. We can do that because, unlike other providers, we print our student planners on-site, allowing us to offer you much longer lead times.
- You don't want to be charged the earth for extras and reprints. Though other school planner providers may have similar upfront costs, this will not be the case when it comes to reprints and extras throughout the year. Having our own printing press allows us to control your costs for reprints, Whether they be just one or two, or in larger numbers .
- You want to support an Australian owned and run company with products that are both designed and manufactured in Australia.
What our 2021 schools had to say...
About Impact Planners & Woolston Printing
Impact Planners is a brand of the established printing company Woolston Printing, servicing the needs of schools across Australia. Woolston Printing has been operating for over 90 years and has the experience and knowledge that sets us apart.
The team at Woolston work together with schools around the nation, assisting them to create the ultimate custom teacher's planners and student planners for their school – tailored to suit individual requirements and budget. Our planners are designed, printed and manufactured in-house, therefore providing schools with the flexibility they need. Our unique designs and quality products are the reason we supply... planners that work.
Read more about our planners and philosophy in blog posts from our staff, below.