Woolston Printing began in 1925 as G.W. Woolston and Son, High-Class Printers. Established in the garage of G.W. Woolston’s home, by 1931 they were operating out of 67 George St, Launceston, Tasmania.
The current owners of Woolston Printing are G.W. Woolston’s great grandchildren. Over the past 95 years, times have certainly changed in the printing industry, but Woolston Printing remain steadfast to their original aim, to provide high quality commercial work at moderate prices.